Have you read our Starter Guide for Students? It is packed full of tips and tricks for anyone preparing, going, and navigating university! We thought we would bring the guide to life by posting handy how-to videos, including this quick and easy stir fry recipe! We hope you like it!
- Cook the noodles in boiling water (as per packet instructions)
- Meanwhile, fry the chicken pieces
- Once cooked, drain but leave a little bit of water in the pan with the noodles.
- Add the beans and carrots to the noodles. The residual water will steam them.
- Start to add the hoisin sauce to the chicken and stir until the chicken is a golden brown.
- Add the noodles and vegetables and mix together.
- Serve and enjoy!